First, matters needing attention 1. The granulator shou […]
First, matters needing attention
1. The granulator should run forward; avoid reverse rotation.
2. The granulator is forbidden to run empty without load. It must be operated with heating and feeding to avoid sticking (shaft holding).
3. It is strictly forbidden to enter iron and other sundries in the feed port and vent hole of the granulator. So as not to cause unnecessary accidents and affect the safety and normal production.
Second, matters needing attention during the working process of the granulator
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the fuselage at all times. When touching the strip with clean hands, the temperature should be raised immediately. Until the sliver touches your hand, it is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns, or is accompanied by noise, it should be shut down and repaired in time, and refuelling should be added.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the main engine are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, the bearing room every 5-6 days
Add butter once.
4. Pay attention to the operating rules of the machine; for example, the machine temperature is high or low, and the speed is fast or slow, which can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the fuselage is unstable, you should check whether the gap between the couplings is too tight, and adjust it to loosen it in time.
Third, the first boot operation method
1. Before starting the machine, the temperature should be raised for about forty to fifty minutes. Raise the temperature until you pull the motor V-belt by hand until it is comfortable; pull it continuously for eight to ten times in the normal working direction. Then continue to heat up for about ten minutes, and then turn on the machine, but continue to heat up, because normal production needs to continue to add heat;
Adjust different temperatures according to different properties of plastics.
2. When the granulator is working normally, the temperature of the granulator should be kept stable and not high and low. Near the vent hole, the temperature of the machine head should be kept at about 200°C (referring to material C and material B).
3. Feeding should be uniform, and no shortage of materials should occur. The feeding speed of the machine and the feeding speed should be matched appropriately. Otherwise it will affect the quality and output of the pellets.
4. When stopping, the host must cut off the power completely. The screw plug (part with wrench) of the machine head must be removed. Preheat separately before the next use.