Daily maintenance tips for bimetallic barrel and screw […]
Daily maintenance tips for bimetallic barrel and screw
Daily maintenance tips for bimetal barrel and screw:
1. Do not start the machine when the barrel screw has not reached the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and sundries from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, a magnetic hopper must be added to prevent iron filings from entering the hopper.
3. When using anti-salvation, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw retreats.
4. When using new plastic, clean the remaining material in the barrel.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but black spots or discoloration of the molten plastic are constantly found, the rubber screw should be checked.
6. During processing, try to make the material plasticize uniformly, do not allow metal foreign matter to be mixed into the material, and reduce the rotating torque of the screw barrel.