Screw is the main part of injection molding machine. It […]
Screw is the main part of injection molding machine. Its function is to transport, compact, melt, stir and apply pressure to plastic. All of this is accomplished by the rotation of the screw in the barrel. However, the screw of the injection molding machine is operated under high temperature, high pressure, high mechanical torque and high friction environment for a long time, and the loss cannot be prevented.
Ways to improve the service life of injection molding machine screw:
1. When the injection molding machine is started, the injection molding machine must be fully preheated;
2, the material and screw must match;
3. If general machine-used corrosive materials must be cleaned and replaced with relatively stable materials such as HDPE, HIPS, etc. immediately after use;
4. If the machine stops for more than half an hour each time, the blanking port should be closed and the material in the barrel should be cleaned, and heat preservation should be provided;
5. Prevent foreign matter from falling into the barrel and damage the screw and barrel. Prevent metal fragments and sundries from falling into the hopper. If processing and recovering materials, a magnetic hopper must be added to prevent iron filings from entering the hopper;
6. Prevent the screw from idling and slipping.