The screw is an important part of the raw material plas […]
The screw is an important part of the raw material plasticization part, and its processing accuracy and work quality will directly affect the molding quality of plastic products. The screw of the injection molding machine works under
high temperature, high pressure, high mechanical torque and high friction environment for a long time. The first few factors are required by the process conditions, and the loss caused by friction is inevitable. However, if the cause of
wear is ignored and the wear is not minimized, it will inevitably greatly reduce the working life of the screw. The wear and corrosion of the equipment should be prevented or reduced, and the service life of the equipment should be
1. Apply heat-resistant grease (such as MoS2, etc.) evenly to the thread of the bolt and the rib surface of the screw head to prevent high temperature rust.
2. Confirm the screw model.
3. Pay attention to the direction when installing the non-return ring, the direction with double chamfer (large chamfer) should be toward the screw direction, so that the material can be fed during storage.
4. Pay attention to the matching gap between the non-return ring and the barrel. The non-return ring should be ground to a gap of 0.08-0.10MM smaller than that of the barrel.
5. Note that the screw head tightening direction is counterclockwise. (Anti-rib)
6. The screws of the front barrel must be symmetrical and even.
7. The barrel cooling system should be cleaned to ensure unobstructed flow. Pay attention to the correct use of raw material tape and wrap it around the process screw plug.
8. Install the water inlet and outlet joints and test the pressure with water, the pressure of 0.8Mpa does not leak.
9. Precautions for installation of heating ring: the core is not exposed; the plastic skin is not compressed; the porcelain joint screw is not high and flat; the porcelain joint screw is not high and flat; the installation direction of
the electric heating ring is generally about 45 degrees downward; pay attention to the heating ring Arrange and do not interfere with the protective cover; tighten the screws.