1. The screw conveyor should be started without load, t […]
1. The screw conveyor should be started without load, that is, when there is no material in the casing, the screw can be fed to the screw after starting.
2. During the initial feeding of the screw conveyor, the feeding speed should be gradually increased to reach the rated conveying capacity, and the feeding should be uniform, otherwise it is easy to cause the congestion of the conveyed materials, the overload of the driving device, and the entire machine will be damaged early.
3. In order to ensure the start of the screw machine without load, the conveyor should stop feeding before stopping, and stop running after the material in the casing is transported.
4. The defendant shall not mix hard and bulky materials into the conveying materials to avoid the screw jam and damage to the screw machine.
5. In use, check the working status of each part of the screw machine frequently, pay attention to whether the fasteners are loose, if you find that the parts are loose, you should immediately tighten the granulation screw barrel to re-tighten them.
6. Special attention should be paid to whether the screw between the spiral tube and the connecting device is loose. If this phenomenon is found, it should be stopped immediately and corrected.
7. The cover of the screw conveyor should not be removed when the machine is running to avoid accidents.
8. The abnormal operation of the screw conveyor should be checked and eliminated, and it should not be forced to operate.
9. The moving parts of the screw conveyor should be lubricated frequently.